- An interview with Margaret the Podcaster
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.3
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.2
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.1
- Park Güell
- Rambling around Las Ramblas
- A day at Montserrat
- Quirks and other attractions – Sagrada Familia (pt.2)
- Is Barcelona, is Gaudi – Sagrada Familia (pt.1)
- We apologise for the interruption …..
Author Archives: margcal
So, this morning I was interviewed on Saturday Magazine on JOY 94.9 ….. And my OS travelblog was the only way I could get it into a format that FaceBook would accept – maybe!
Last but not least … Casa Milà, aka La Pedrera. La Pedrera means stone quarry – the building supposedly and quite believably got its alternative name from the rock faces at Montserrat. When I visited, restoration work was in progress, … Continue reading