A wedding invitation was the catalyst for this latest adventure of mine. For all that pretty much everything went smoothly, the enjoyment and interest I found in so much, the negatives I don’t have to live with back home …. it is the wedding that stands out in my memory.
It was the best, happiest time. It was a privilege to be there. I felt like an honoured guest, as no doubt every guest did. We were all thrilled to bits to see the newlyweds so happy and we pray for that to continue through the ups and downs of life.
- An interview with Margaret the Podcaster
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.3
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.2
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.1
- Park Güell
- Rambling around Las Ramblas
- A day at Montserrat
- Quirks and other attractions – Sagrada Familia (pt.2)
- Is Barcelona, is Gaudi – Sagrada Familia (pt.1)
- We apologise for the interruption …..