At St Lawrence Market in Toronto …… a white wine that I like – believe it or not!!
Grapes from the Niagara-on-the-Lake district are harvested after they have frozen on the vine. The resulting wine, Icewine, is – unsurprisingly, since I like it – a sweet, syrupy dessert wine that will last in the opened bottle for up to three weeks …. should you resist drinking it for that long!
- An interview with Margaret the Podcaster
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.3
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.2
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.1
- Park Güell
- Rambling around Las Ramblas
- A day at Montserrat
- Quirks and other attractions – Sagrada Familia (pt.2)
- Is Barcelona, is Gaudi – Sagrada Familia (pt.1)
- We apologise for the interruption …..