After the sheer size of Manhattan, in every direction, and low-rise but spread out Washington DC, the smaller Canadian cities have meant more sites per footsteps taken, with relaxing time as well. I finished reading Markus Zusak’s “The Book Thief” sitting on Terrasse Dufferin overlooking the St Lawrence River in Quebec.
It was Tatiana de Rosnay’s “Sarah’s Key” sitting in Place Jacques-Cartier as the world went by in Old Montreal. And getting stuck into Henning Mankell’s first Wallender mystery “Faceless Killers” while sitting by the locks of Rideau Canal in Ottawa.My feet have enjoyed that reading time very much!!
- An interview with Margaret the Podcaster
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.3
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.2
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.1
- Park Güell
- Rambling around Las Ramblas
- A day at Montserrat
- Quirks and other attractions – Sagrada Familia (pt.2)
- Is Barcelona, is Gaudi – Sagrada Familia (pt.1)
- We apologise for the interruption …..