There I was, the long-term dream of one more trip when I retire … 2014, not that I’m counting! Then the very happy news of a wedding in Boston. You can’t go all that way without doing a bit more(!) than celebrating and wishing all the best to the bride and groom for a long and happy life together. Thus, planning for the 2011 Ten Cities Tour is under way.
Before May 2011 though, I really ought to sort the photos from the second half of my trip in 2008. Shameful that I haven’t done it long ago!
- An interview with Margaret the Podcaster
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.3
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.2
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.1
- Park Güell
- Rambling around Las Ramblas
- A day at Montserrat
- Quirks and other attractions – Sagrada Familia (pt.2)
- Is Barcelona, is Gaudi – Sagrada Familia (pt.1)
- We apologise for the interruption …..