Hopefully not forever and I’m bound for Melbourne rather than Botany Bay!!
Someone else will have to be a groupie for me at this coming weekend’s 12 Bell Final. And others will have to buy the tickets I would have bought to performances of Faure’s Requiem and Karl Jenkins’ Armed Man Mass.
I didn’t get through all the things on my list. But I did and saw many other things that happened along. Thank God for serendipity.
And most of all, in England, it has been the people who made my visit and who are the real reason I long to return. THANK YOU to everyone who did so much to make my stay in England so enjoyable and memorable.
For now though …. I leave the internet cafe to head to the airport, hoping that I don’t get bumped from my frequent flyer points business class seat!
- An interview with Margaret the Podcaster
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.3
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.2
- In residence with Gaudi – pt.1
- Park Güell
- Rambling around Las Ramblas
- A day at Montserrat
- Quirks and other attractions – Sagrada Familia (pt.2)
- Is Barcelona, is Gaudi – Sagrada Familia (pt.1)
- We apologise for the interruption …..